FOUR SINGER/SONGWRITERS JOIN FORCES TO CREATE REALLY GOOD ORIGINAL MUSIC, INSPIRED BY BAND FROM MANY DECADES & GENRES.

Jeffrey Hefner sings and plays guitar, mandolin, dobro and keyboards. He's been writing songs and playing in bands for over 30 years.

Lonnie Martinez sings, plays the cajon and guitar and the drums. She's also a singer/songwriter.

Kelly Rush is a singer/songwriter and plays the guitar, banjo, mandolin and the harmonica.

Janine Cooper Ayres is a bassist, guitarist, pianist and a singer/songwriter.


_______________________________________



Our second CD (TWICE THE FIRST TIME) is now available on CD BABY!

Here's the link:  CD BABY - TWICE THE FIRST TIME




Click on the link below to listen to samples or to purchase our first CD (FOUR PEACE BAND).








Comments

  1. Jeff -- I was hoping there might be some email address on this site. But there doesn't seem to be. We met working on "NCIS." I was the Drunk Guy in the bar. I just wanted to thank you for the discs. I listened to 4 PEACE BAND right away. But it took me a while to spin TWICE THE FIRST TIME. I thoroughly enjoyed them both and will again. In short, a terrific batch of songs, well played and sung. I'd list my favorites, but it'd be a long list (I will say that the verse about the guy without a shirt at the football game made me laugh out loud.) Thanks again for sharing. Best, Gus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gus! I just discovered your kind comment to Jeffrey. I'll be sure to pass it on. THANKS for listening! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment